Friday, 30th Nov 2018
Could you commit to contributing to the growing qualification success of the CILA by either:
- 3 days work for your Institute over the next three months including Tuesday 8th January 2019 – London Workshop
- or 3-4 hours per month for say a year?
We are seeking Chartered or Certified members to prepare examination questions for our AD2 examinations. Exciting developments mean that all examinations are delivered electronically. If you are interested please respond to by Friday 14th December 2018. The requirements to undertake this exciting and rewarding work are detailed below.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the subject matter
- Knowledge and understanding of the syllabus and/or qualified to at least the level of qualification being examined
- Understanding or willingness to learn the level required for candidates to pass the examinations
- Ability to use Word and Excel
- Recognise the need to respect culture, language and other differences during the setting of exam questions and marking
What we’ll teach you
- Intralinks (This is the system we use to share confidential documents)
- How to structure questions
- How to allocate appropriate marks or ability and willingness to learn how to mark to criteria
- An understanding of the Pearson system and its potential
- Sufficient time to prepare questions
- Sufficient time to mark papers and good time management skills
- Strict confidentiality
- Availability to produce and mark in a confidential location
Thank you on behalf of the Profession!