Have you been thinking about studying for a part-time Masters or PhD – but were wondering if this was the right next step for you? This session, delivered by Bournemouth University, aims to answer the questions you may already have about further studies:
- What is the difference between a Masters and a PhD?
- Can I study for a Masters or PhD?
- What topic can I choose?
- What are the key stages and how long will it take to complete?
- What support will I get from the University to help me with my studies?
- What are the costs and how do I apply?
This webinar will also include a Q&A session at the end to answer any other questions you may have.
- Julie Robson, Associate Professor,
- Dr Parisa Gilani, Business School, Bournemouth University.
This webinar is FREE and we invite CILA members to register their place. Instructions on how to join the webinar will be circulated one week prior to the event.