Can I appoint a loss adjuster to work on my behalf?

app sidebar prof cndt

Professional Conduct

The professional and ethical standards required of CILA members

Find A Loss Adjuster

The following directory provides details of Chartered Loss Adjusters who typically work on behalf of policyholders. They are members of the CILA and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

Please choose from the area selector above