Wednesday, 28th Feb 2018, 09:30 - 15:30
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly, 1 Piccadilly Place, 1 Auburn Street, Manchester, M1 3DG
Using your own laptop/tablet, you will be guided on the preparation of each section of the Critical Analysis, and by the end of this workshop you will have completed an initial outline draft Critical Analysis.
We will be using the 10 point plan which will be sent in advance, and we strongly advise you to sign up to our webinar on the 10 point plan via the following link in advance.
Further details to follow in due course.
Malcolm Hyde BSc (Hons) Dip (Fr) FCII FCILA, Executive Director, The CILA
• 9.30am – 10.00am: Delegate arrival and registration (tea and coffee will be served)
• 10.00am – 11.00am: 1st workshop session
• 11.00am – 11.15am: Tea/coffee break
• 11.15am – 12.15pm: 2nd workshop session
• 12.15pm – 1.15pm: Sandwich lunch
• 1.15pm – 2.15pm: 3rd workshop session
• 2.15pm – 2.30pm: Tea/coffee break
• 2.30pm – 3.30pm: Final workshop session
Entry to this event is FREE and we invite both CILA members and non-members to book their places.
Event bookings are made via 'My CILA'. If you do not have a My CILA account, please create one. My CILA is available to both CILA members and non-members.