Thursday, 01st Mar 2018, 15:00 - 17:00
Milton Hill House, Abingdon, Steventon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6AF
This afternoon session delivered by the CILA High Net Worth & Specie Special Interest Group (SIG) will cover claims in historic buildings, including:
- A case study of the Glasgow School of Art recovery project and how planning mitigates damage to collections
- Emerging trends in emergency planning within the heritage sector
- The growth and spread of fire in heritage buildings
- Kathryn Rodgers, Managing Director, Harwell Document Restoration Services
- Emma Dadson, Key Account Director, Harwell Document Restoration Services
- Steve Emery GI Fire E, Fire Officer, University of Oxford
Registration is at 3.00pm, with the seminar to start at 3.30pm. Tea and coffee will be served during registration. The seminar will finish at 5.00pm.
Entry to this event is FREE and we invite both CILA members and non-members to book their places.
Event bookings are made via 'My CILA'. If you do not have a My CILA account, please create one. My CILA is available to both CILA members and non-members.